Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2002 5:19:45 PM EDT
Is AR-15.com going to have a presence at Camp Perry?

Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I was planning to go.  Not sure if I can make it yet, but if so....
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is AR-15.com going to have a presence at Camp Perry?

I'm quite sure there will be members shooting there, but I've never heard of an "official" gathering.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I plan on shooting in the Garand and Springfield matches.  (I shot last year and it is a blast)  I would recommend doing it if you plan on attending.  If there is no official meeting, we should have an unofficial meeting.  What does everyone think?
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be shooting the presidents 100, NTI, springfield match and the garand match!...moo!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I will be shooting the presidents 100, NTI, springfield match and the garand match!...moo!

That is some high speed stuff!  Are you staying at Camp Perry?  I am lodging in Oregon on Hwy 2.  How long will you be there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top