Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2002 8:44:45 AM EDT
My best friend just bought his first AR15.  He lives in Ohio near Columbus and is looking for a range that is Black Rifle friendly.  If anyone can post some suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.  
-M4_A3
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I have heard of a place in Zanesville Ohio called the Briar Rabbit, they have some military rifle shoots. I don't know much other than that, I'm in eastern Ohio so i don't know much about Columbus area. I have an uncle in Pataskala and he takes his Garands to a range nearby there but i don't know the name of it.

-Brick
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#3]
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources runs two public ranges near Columbus.  There's the Delaware range, north of the city off Route 23, and the Deer Creek range, south of the city off I-71.  Both are 100 yard ranges.

Northeast of Columbus there's the New Albany Shooting Range www.nasr.com which is an indoor 25 yard range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top