Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2002 9:10:33 AM EDT
Actually it is not my, it is a friend's gun.  He use to work for Mr. Stoner back in the days, he pull this one out to impress me.  I thought I take a pic or two to share it with my brothers at AR15.com.

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]
OH MY GOD I THINK I JUST WET MYSELF!!!
that's beautiful, dude.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#2]
And i thought the pictures i posted might make people jealous...youre a bastard
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 9:47:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice.  Does that come with a bipod?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I KNEW you were a Stoner.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh please marrry me ! I'm talking to the weapon you wags !
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought you meant me, a guy on drugs, and I or commonly known as a party.

Cool gun though it is so cool I am having trouble standing because of the erection.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh Lee, what was this post at HKPRO....

BUSTED!!

As long as you cut the receiver in three parts per ATF, you can sell it as parts.
I have a friend with a Stoner 63A light machinegun(MK23 Mod0), comes with all the different barrel config you can imagine, only thing missing is a bolt, lower forearm and a pistol grip. the receiver is cut in two location per ATF, all parts are in 98% condition. if I hold the parts together and took a picture, you can't tell it is a cut gun. I guess some guy offered 40000 for all his parts. so much for welding it back together for amnesty.

Link Posted: 4/23/2002 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#9]
yep, that was the post, I put the weapons together and held it in place to take the picture. All the parts are in 98% condition.  

If I am correct, it would be from top to bottom: commando barrel, carbine barrel, bren style barrel, and a servo fired machinegun barrel with out sights.  The receiver is saw cut in two locations.  The bore on all the barrels looks brand new. it is just freaking amazing to see any stoner parts in 90% or above.  

this photo shows the cut on the receiver with the para stock folded.

By the looks of the feed tray, you can just image how clean the gun is.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top