Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 8:40:38 PM EDT
The folks from www.glockcarbine.com were at "Knob Creek" this past weekend. I picked up one of the MAGLULA's www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=105361 from them.

I tried the device on several types of mags.

Worked real well on my USGI (20 and 30 rounders) and 30 round Thermolds.

I tried it on some recently purchased "Brand New", Master Mold 20 rounders and I experienced some difficulty, during the unload. This could be due to the fact, that I haven't taken the time to remove the plastic flashing from these mags yet.

All-in-All, I like the loader/unloader, it does it's job very efficently and worth the money spent.

Those individuals that have their ammo loose, will find this to be a a great little device to have around.

(BTW, I expect the product endorsement checks to come rolling in any day now! Can't wait to be rich )
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 2:09:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Denny, will you be at the BRC?

HC
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top