Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2002 11:36:32 AM EDT
I'm picking up my new Bushmaster shorty tomorrow and I need to find a source for some magazines, prefer new 30 and 20's and a sling.  I see that the military is using a sling that allows the gun to be shouldered without removing the sling.  What type is it?  Where can I find one?  Anything better?  Thanks
Four Aces
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, just narrowed my selection for slings down to the Giles Tactical and the CQG solutions sling.  Any preference between the two? One is $49.99 while the CQB is $25.  Seems liek a big difference in price.  Quality?
Four-Aces
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have CQB Solutions on all three of my AR's.  The Giles uses a heavier nylon and I think is thicker, but to me didn't justify the doubled price.  The CQB solutions sling is very versitile, very soft, and the price is right.

As for buying all this stuff?  I stopped shopping around and went right to the Equipment Exchange here.  Yes, there's always the chance of being ripped off, but eventually you will see who the good guys are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top