Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2002 1:39:08 PM EDT

A gentleman at our club is looking to sell some old guns for out junior program from his Grandfathers estate.  There are a few Winchester, Savage and Huswavarna Target models with Aperature sights.....those I have a pretty good idea of price.

However he also has 3 BSA .22 LR Rolling Block rifles with Tang stlye Aperature Rear sight ( like I have seen in Quigley ).. The front sight is fully shrouded and has a flip up post/front aperature.

Anyone have an idea as to the value of the BSAs??
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:04:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow!

I am shocked!!

This is the first time that AR15 has failed to solve any question I have put to it!!!

What ever will I do??
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Storm:

I know what you mean.  It happened to me last week on my question concerning my Remington Mohawk 10C.

Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:33:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Usually I like to answer these questions from my own personal knowledge.  But with respect to BSA, I *have* no personal knowledge.

"No. 12 Martini, .22LR, 29 in. barrel, target sights, straight stock, pre-WWII."  $360 at 100 percent, $250 at 95 percent, $175 at 80 percent.  The Blue Book, 19th Ed., 1998.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Chair....

I thought that it was a Martini when I first looked at it from a distance..

So I guess if I can get it for $75 Canadian I will be doing ok.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top