Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2002 8:30:02 PM EDT
M231.  Wire stock for preban AR15.  Slides forward around the lower receiver.  Has a buffer tube something like a pistol buffer assy.  I'll send a pic if it would help.
Thanks,
George
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought 2 last year from CMMG for $60 each, w/o buffers or springs. I bought 2 springs and CAR buffers later. I decided to sell one in December, asking $65 and was told by several other members that they could get them for about $45 each. Needless to say I withdrew my sales offer, and decided if other members could get a deal that good they sure did'nt need to consider buying the one I had for sale. I would think that with the "rarity" of these particular stocks sale/resale value would be considerably higher.              loose-round
Link Posted: 3/14/2002 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
How do those stocks feel in use?

I usually find folding/wire stocks uncomfortable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top