Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2002 4:44:51 AM EDT
Is there such a thing? It appears that I am collecting quite a variety of different uppers and I would like to have some way to transport them safely. Any ideas I was thinking in terms of a soft, padded case w/handle, about 26" long, capable of carrying a complete upper w/scope.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 5:47:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Tennis racket bags may be the cheapest answer.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#2]
You could go about it the fancy way and get a large Pelican case and cut the foam to house many uppers.  This way, everything is always right there together, safe and secure.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I use the "gun show special" soft assualt rifle cases.  You know, the $15 - $20 no-name jobs.  Works fine for the extra uppers.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I have seen mil-surp machine gun barrel cases that would probably work very well.   They are cheap enough, that's for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top