Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2002 3:48:05 AM EDT
If we get that lucky. Can we turn our current postbans back to preban?example put a colapsable stock on a Bushmaster that is a postban now.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 3:49:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes and you would get to buy NIW 30rnd mags for $10 if the contracters are allowed to sell them to the GP again.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 3:52:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you might like to read about the subject, www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=99883

This is just one of many on this subject here and search will get ya all of 'em.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 3:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
sounds like a dream come true. that d*mn ban has been in place since a liitle after I started shooting.and these prices slowly keep going up. basicly I cant afford sneakers because of the price of these prebans.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]
now that would only apply to American made guns like AR15 and Mini14 to name a few.But what about the foreign guns like HK91 Steyr AUG AK Uzi and others??? Could we American parts them and have folding stocks batonet lugs flashhiders?
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:15:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yes and you would get to buy NIW 30rnd mags for $10 if the contracters are allowed to sell them to the GP again.

I remember seeing mags in army/navy stores for $1 when I was younger. I always wondered why people would buy those things there since the stores never sold guns. Now I wish I would have stocked up on them instead of buying all of those steel pots and fake grenades so me and the neighborhood kids could play "war".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top