Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 4:34:28 PM EDT
Does the 20" Bushy v-match upper come with a decent barrel?  How good of accuracy can I expect with regular 55 grain and 62 grain ball ammo?  I shoot SA PMP, (not great in my 1-12" shorty) and handloaded 55 grain Winchester FMJBT (shoots better) over W748.  I will be switching to pulldown W844 for economy sake.

It's a redundant question, but I picked up a used v-match upper from CMMG and I can't wait til it gets here.  I am going to build an SPR type rifle on it.  I will use it for 'yote and crow hunting too.

Link Posted: 3/11/2002 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
yes it does (be sure it says BMP 1X9 h-bar on bbl) but it won't show full potential with that type of ammo. i was dissapointed with the accuracy from my v-match till advised by folks on this forum to use quality bullets. the bullets you mentioned are good enough for casual plinking and they are ok for close in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top