Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2002 9:28:05 PM EDT
I was cleaning my AR last night and wanted to get a better look at the chamber area so I found my little maglight. (the 2 AA type, in black of course) I was moving the light around trying to find the best hole to shine through and discovered something. The very front of that little flashlight fits perfectly into the back of the upper receiver area where the bolt goes. The little ridges towards the end used for grip in twisting the head keep it from sliding in the gun but it is in there far enough it won't fall out unless you point it toward the floor. Just something interesting I thought I might share...
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm. It'll all seem like a dream in the morning.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It was cool cause if I focused the beam tight then I could point the upper around and it would be like a huge black flashlight with light coming out of the barrel...

And Crookshanks, just because I was up till 3 something cleaning my baby doesn't mean it was a dream....

If it would have been a dream it would have been cooler... there would have been more guns and some ninjas. Yea, ninjas, cuz they are totally sweet and awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top