User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 6:56:04 PM EDT
Well, I can think about it, can't I?  
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 12:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, that's what I had in mind... With a collapsible stock and a pistol grip.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]

At least get a real one ;)

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen that before.  It's an airsoft gun, or a BB gun, one or the other.  It's not "correct" in any detail, and with the chrome finish it looks like a pimp special.

You wanna play that game, use this instead:

thqreviews3.homestead.com/matts_vulcan.html

People will think you're playing for keeps, then!

CJ

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone remeber the movie "Predator" where the Governor of Minnesota actually carried one?
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't believe I get to post this twice in one day.

Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#7]
At a recent Knob Creek, were a few for sale in the vendor/flea market area.

One on a late 1800s gatling gun type wooden wheeled mount was $75k. The other was asking 1 & 1/4.

~100rds/sec, was fun to watch the one(s) on the main line. Were available for rental, also!

Torque was, iirc 2700 ft-lbs. Girl was killed a fews years ago, when the mount broke. Caught her hair, crushed her skull. Sad, but spared the hundreds of spectators.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't believe I get to post this twice in one day.

Holy shit man, what is that beast!?
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Torque was, iirc 2700 ft-lbs. Girl was killed a fews years ago, when the mount broke. Caught her hair, crushed her skull. Sad, but spared the hundreds of spectators.

Actually, I think the picture that operatorerror posted is the actual one that the little girl was killed by. Apparently the .50 cal tripod couldn't hold up to three miniguns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top