Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2002 6:06:40 PM EDT
I need some more magazines for my Hi-Power and was wondering, which ones fit flush.  How far does a 17rd extend below the grip if any?  Do I need to stick with a 15rd for a flush fit?
What does anyone think about the South African Military mags?

Thanks,
CHZ
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#1]
They work just fine.

Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Chazz-- what sig-230 kindly shows, is one of the South African mags installed in his Hi-power

you can see that it protrudes very little.  Shamed to say it, but I haven't even fired the SA mags that I bought from CDNN two summers ago.  They seem to be of high quality, if anything sturdier than the factory mags.  They have a sheet metal follower that is very compact, and this is part of the reason why they can stuff +4.  They do rattle a bit when loaded if that matters to you.    

FNhipower.com has a forums with info on mags.  

I have never heard anyone complain about the function, apart from the fact that they are initially difficult to load to full capacity.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 5:19:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, Just ordered 4 of the 17rd from CDNN.

CHZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top