Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2020 6:44:04 PM EDT
I am in the process of getting a shotgun and I am thinking about it coated. I am thinking of a kryptex patter on the receiver since it not that big.  It's going to be my 1st SBS.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any pics but you should do it. Live the dream.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 7:12:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I just looked at the pic threads and there really isnt a ton of browns or grays.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 10:56:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Go check out Black Diamond Fabrication out of McCall, Idaho.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 9:22:08 AM EDT
[#4]
An 870 Tactical I did in Coyote Brown Cerakote

My current shorty I also use for quail hunting and clays, so I didn't wan it to look too "tactical" so it will stay with the Remington factory deep blue and gloss wood stock.
Works great with slugs or buck though. I shortened the barrel to 21" had it rechoked by Americhoke for Tru-Lock standard chokes, added a Choate +3 extension and a Meprolight white bead with Tritium insert.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Not a traditional shotgun, but it is cerakoted.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing in Kryptek on a shotgun, but plenty of camo.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top