Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2008 4:04:31 PM EDT
I did some in Duracoat a while back. They held up well. (Stickman wannabe shot )
Us poor bastards who live behind enemy lines have to come up with means of refinishing pre bans. We can't by the NASA designed leprechaun slick sweat coated, EASYMAG with all the bells and whistles.

so lets see em' guys... Duracoats, Brownells, Rattlecans, Dry Moly, doesn't matter. Before and after preferred.

I am going to try FALARAK's version with Dry Moly Lube this weekend.

***HOLD for finished pics this weekend***
ETA

srubbed with fine steel wool and washed well with warm water and Simple Green
Ghetto Engineered a spray booth

Left to right
Duracoat Colt Gray, USGI, Black Teflon, Gray Teflon, Dry Moly Lube (OD Green looking)

Link Posted: 4/11/2008 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Before:

After:

Link Posted: 4/12/2008 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#2]
insert pic standard GI AR Mag

then it becomes A spongebob mag  

Link Posted: 4/13/2008 4:41:01 AM EDT
[#3]
WLPITBULL,

Those are really nice mags! I see you're an artist with all the paints in the background, so I'd have to assume these are freehand. Outstanding, you have a real future in cartoon art.

Evil little Plankton would be awesome on a mag!
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Im not the artist My wife is the artist thanks for the kind words.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top