Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2021 3:04:27 PM EDT
I'm thinking about jumping balls deep into a PVS14 with a good tube. L3 filmless WP. Waiting time is a non factor. Spec requests would be:

Resolution: Not a big deal here, 64, 72, or 81
SNR: above 35
EBI: at or below .5
Halo: below 1

Wanting manual gain and auto gate. Clean tube would be a bonus. How much dough am I looking at ?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say whatever the cost is for tnvc pvs14 with that specific tube since they allow hand selected tubes for no cost.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Just the PVS?  For an L3 filmless WP you are looking around $4k.

Then factor in another $1k for mounts, helmet, etc.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I already have helmet, mounts, etc. No additional cost for higher specs?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 4:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I already have helmet, mounts, etc. No additional cost for higher specs?
View Quote

not if you order from TNVC.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Sub 4k.  Expect about another 1k in proper accessories.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Between $4k and $5k from a reputable dealer.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#7]
You will want all the Norotos stuff to go with your $4000 after tax/shipping PVS14. The Norotos helmet mounts are cheap on Ebay. The INVG and DDA are not cheap. BUT that is the VERY BEST dedicated PVS14 set up and guaranteed to have no flex or wobble, plus lowest profile stow. Better than any Wilcox combo, but not as good for dual tubes. If you will stay PVS14 single tube, you should invest in the best to match your PVS14. Not USGI crap or even high end Wilcox.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will want all the Norotos stuff to go with your $4000 after tax/shipping PVS14. The Norotos helmet mounts are cheap on Ebay. The INVG and DDA are not cheap. BUT that is the VERY BEST dedicated PVS14 set up and guaranteed to have no flex or wobble, plus lowest profile stow. Better than any Wilcox combo, but not as good for dual tubes. If you will stay PVS14 single tube, you should invest in the best to match your PVS14. Not USGI crap or even high end Wilcox.
View Quote
I have a G24 and a KAC bridge. Planning to run a nox and a 14.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top