Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 7:18:08 AM EDT

It was really fun.

Make sure you latch your shit, also, I'm beginning to think lanyards are a good idea.

So my question is; once I dropped it and turned it on afterword I noticed no issues in the image (shading, spots) am I good to go?

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

It was really fun.

Make sure you latch your shit, also, I'm beginning to think lanyards are a good idea.

So my question is; once I dropped it and turned it on afterword I noticed no issues in the image (shading, spots) am I good to go?

View Quote

Pretty much... If anything is busted, it will show. MUM's are pretty strong.

Regards

David
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Threw a pvs-14  27.8 s/n with a 4.5x lens attached off a 14ft hunting tower over a year ago still going strong.

Unit was left in a folding chair's cup holder, chair was folded and thrown to the ground.  
When picking up chair pvs14 was on the ground next to the chair, turned it on and no spots or damage noticed.
They can take a beating.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Threw a pvs-14  27.8 s/n with a 4.5x lens attached off a 14ft hunting tower over a year ago still going strong.

Unit was left in a folding chair's cup holder, chair was folded and thrown to the ground.  
When picking up chair pvs14 was on the ground next to the chair, turned it on and no spots or damage noticed.
They can take a beating.
View Quote

Damn! That is nice to know as a new and overly-careful PVS-14 owner lol.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They can take a beating.
View Quote

You sir are my Hero!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:01:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You sir are my Hero!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can take a beating.

You sir are my Hero!

Had it broke, I would have done this

But since it didn't
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Had it broke, I would have done this http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/frutas/www.MessenTools.com-Frutas-static06.gif

But since it didn't
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can take a beating.

You sir are my Hero!

Had it broke, I would have done this http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/frutas/www.MessenTools.com-Frutas-static06.gif

But since it didn't

You almost remind me of the kid I saw throw his brand new iPhone of the Calloway house balcony in college station. Hey guys my case says I can do this!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well not in the power switch arena for tards like me. Ya know that push and turn on feature the MUM's have...You be looking a person who stripped two of these by not "pushing and turning" in my young and dumb LE days.  

To the OP, hopefully it was a carpeted staircase!

Vic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was really fun.

Pretty much... If anything is busted, it will show. MUM's are pretty strong.

Regards
David

Well not in the power switch arena for tards like me. Ya know that push and turn on feature the MUM's have...You be looking a person who stripped two of these by not "pushing and turning" in my young and dumb LE days.  

To the OP, hopefully it was a carpeted staircase!

Vic

Send these said broken Mums to me along with a TNVC order for two switches. I will take care of the problem and they will be good as new. Can you toss in one of those hats and a bumper sticker ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top