Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2009 1:00:11 PM EDT
With all of this talk reguarding Thermal systems I got to looking at several different options 2 that have caught my attention are:
ATG-7 this is a themal binocular looks very similar to a PV-7.  This obviously limits your abiltiy to mount to the weapon.
TADS 850 this is a weapons mounted option that works with several scopes.  
I like the option of the ATG 7 because it is compact and it is small.  I loose the weapons mount option with it.  The TADs unit is awfully BIG & heavy.  Man it is impresive though.  I'm not sure which one is what I'm looking for.  I've been looking into thermal sights for some time, and nothing has just jumped out at me.  Wanted to get some input from you guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top