Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2007 7:29:16 PM EDT
I now have a set up I am happy with I am doing my best to do this cheaply but effectivley the helmet mount set-up was under $100 total including the kevlar

what I want is an IR laser, the problem is I don't have $2000+ to spend and wolverine got spanked by the FDA, I read that their are some Hayes research lasers around but the quality is up for debate and you need to do the mods yourself,

Does Hayes sell to the general public? as long as I am a US citizen in the US

is there anyplace I can get an IR laser that will work for around $500-$750?

the last photo are parachutist retetion straps and a foam insert used in the airborne community they help distrubute the weight as the straps go around the chin strap and balance quite well
Link Posted: 9/28/2007 10:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The Hayes Iwal2 can be had in that price range.  Most of the others can't be purchased very easily by normal people.  I bought mine for a reasonable price through a vendor that no longer sells on arfcom.

I've had no problems with it or my visible laser setup.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:02:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the Iwal2. You have the choice of buying it with or without the mount. Otherwise it is all inclusive. No mods that I could see having to do with it. It holds zero on my AR using TAP 5.56. I will also say they have amazing customer service. Another positive is the fact that its so small and it sits VERY well on the AR. Blends right in and is relatively snag proof. Hope this helps.

Riese
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top