Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 4:35:11 PM EDT
I've seen a quite a few pics of gen3 stuff so far, and gen 1 pics as well. but what i want to see is some comparisons of gen2 and gen3 images. hell I'd also love to see what all the gen2+ hype is all about. so if ya got some comparison pics of what each one actually does then post it up!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
lol this is the third time I post this pic here
http://home.swbell.net/bwettach/Gen2NV.jpg "Gen2+" Yukon monocular, picture taken holding a digicam up to the ocular. I think Gen 2+ just means a higher resolution tube than "Gen 2" but I am not sure. All I know is that with the headmount I can walk in confidence on a moon-free night and see quite far with that monocular.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Victor,

Did the Gen 2 SHP narrow the gap vs entry level Gen 3 tubes?

How about the price comparison?  It seems the decent Gen 2+ units run in the $1,000 - $1,400 range, whereas the starting level for Gen 3 is in the mid $2,000 range.

Oh yeah, what units have you tried?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top