Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2022 8:33:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I was wondering if it was an automatically generated email that gets sent when the examiner changes the status to approved.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a request for a change/edit on a Saturday. Thought it was weird but emailed the fix back anyway. Then got my approval 9 minutes later. Ended up having a quick back and forth with a pleasant examiner thanking her.

It changed my perspective a bit on that process. Not only did I get an approval on a Saturday, but it was a real person at the helm actively monitoring their email and following through when they could have just waited until Monday.

This was early 2020 and I was at 31 days.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I've received emails at 4am on Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had them arrive 630am Central time- 415pm
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had them come in all seven days of the week, and anywhere from 6am ET (on a Sunday) to mid-afternoon during the week.

I'd say they're automatically sent as soon as the examiner approves themnot send out in any kind of batch for the day. For example, when I had three approved at the same time by the same person ~6 weeks ago, they came within minutes of each other, but not all at the exact same moment.
View Quote
My experience is the same.

My most recent came is as I ate lunch on a Tuesday, so about 1:00pm Eastern.  In the past I remember getting one on a Saturday evening about 8:00pm
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:33:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I got a form 1 years ago before the big change in process and not having to have a CLEO sign off. Took 3 months. But a really nice lady called needing a picture of lower. Think her name was China..seriously. after I emailed pic it was approved in mind.

Got carried away before that change and bought 10 suppressors within 7 weeks. Ditto to Silencer Shop. But I want more sbr lowers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top