Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2021 12:34:31 PM EDT
Gents,
So I submitted a eform 1 for a SBR build on 12/9/2020. On 12/10/2020 I changed my mind, and withdrew that application. Also on 12/10/2020 I submitted another eForm1 for another SBR. I received a disapproval today for the eForm1 that I did not want to withdraw. In other words they applied my withdraw letter to the wrong application.
The agent that made the mistake is  Carol Ripley. Does anyone know the email address or number for Agent Ripley? I placed a call to the ATF, and the receptionist that took my call was not helpful at all. I was give a voicemail box for someone in eForms.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IM sent.
View Quote

Thanks Brother, unfortunately that email you IM’d me bounced.

Still looking for assistance.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks Brother, unfortunately that email you IM’d me bounced.

Still looking for assistance.
View Quote

Sent another IM
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Success! I was able to make contact with my examiner. Everything was handled professionally, and I was approved within 5 minutes of my initial contact with her.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Success! I was able to make contact with my examiner. Everything was handled professionally, and I was approved within 5 minutes of my initial contact with her.
View Quote
Great news. I'm glad that you were able to get this resolved. My few interactions with ATF have been positive, but getting in contact with the right person can be challenging.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I have a Carol Riply approval.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sent another IM
View Quote

Any chance I can get a DM of her email address as well? Just got my denial for not having "Trust" after my trust's name. Hoping I can try to email her with the corrected form. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Just heard back from ATF--it looks like this may not be possible anymore. To quote the ATF directly: "Due to policy changes we are no longer able to transfer fpc’s." Looks like if there's a mistake (one word left out!) have to start from the very beginning.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just got an erroneous disapproval from her today as well.  What's the best way to get in touch with someone that can help in NFA?
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 4:18:28 PM EDT
[#11]
So is someone gonna post a pic of Carol Riply or not?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I was just denied because all the pages of my trust did not upload.  Anyone able to send me Carol Ripley's email?  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Same shit happened to me this week. Anyone has Jason Frushour's email address? Damn bastards cancelled the wrong one. Figured give this a shot. If not, then I'll be starting completely from scratch. Damn things are a PITA sometimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top