Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2009 12:22:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I searched but can't find anything.  Did the guy get his NFA stuff back?  Did the lawyer get in trouble?

He got it back pretty quick.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Any update on the cops that opened the member's desk and found his suppressor, but not his paperwork which was in the same drawer? IIRC, they were looking for the mags for the weapon it was fitted to, but couldnt find them...

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I searched but can't find anything.  Did the guy get his NFA stuff back?  Did the lawyer get in trouble?

Got a link?
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a link?

No, talked to him personally.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 6:28:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 7:10:08 AM EDT
[#6]
somebody post a link, I want to read this story.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
somebody post a link, I want to read this story.

I think it was deleted per his request.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Any update on the cops that opened the member's desk and found his suppressor, but not his paperwork which was in the same drawer? IIRC, they were looking for the mags for the weapon it was fitted to, but couldnt find them...

Kharn

Yeah, I remember reading that one as well. I wondered what had happened, wasn't he deployed or something? And a relative reported him for it? What is it with people.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well that's good to hear.  I hope the lawyer got a real good case of redass over that f'ed-up deal.

I believe the state bar was going to get a referrel for disciplinary action.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top