Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2008 4:29:34 PM EDT
To make sure they don't blow up in my face?
Link Posted: 11/15/2008 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't feel comfortable taking them apart and doing a good general cleaning and inspection then I'd suggest paying a pro to do it.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/15/2008 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
all the ones ive got off of Aim Surplus ive just checked the bore and disasembled the bolt.  if nothing looks shitty, you should be set.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Finally got around to shooting both this past weekend. Still have both eyes and all 11 fingers
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
and all 11 fingers

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Finally got around to shooting both this past weekend. Still have both eyes and all 11 fingers

are you an alien?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good piano player....popular with the girls....huh?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You have to have the headspace checked.  I bought a gauge (?sp) since I had several Mosin-Nagant rifles to check.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top