Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2007 8:02:08 AM EDT
i don't post much here on the forms as you can tell by my post count but i do read a lot of what you guys have to say.  because of the info i've received i send of my application for my C&R on Dec. 13th and i received my license this past saturday.  so now the fun begins.

are there any companies that i should stay away from?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Like someone told me before, make sure you get your bound book before buying, then hide the checkbook  

Have fun

Link Posted: 2/19/2007 3:05:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Stick to the tried and true dealers at first.  AIM Surplus is a forum sponsor.

You're going to be so broke.

Link Posted: 2/20/2007 6:45:06 AM EDT
[#3]
i knew that i had to get my "bound book" when i applied for my C&R.  i think i went out and got it just a few days after i sent in my application.  i think it is kind of funny know.  

what i have for my bound book is a nice three ring binder with a leather zippered enclosure.  i was told that a three ring binder is an acceptable way to keep my records.  is this correct?
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the update.

I sent mine in the beginning of January and am still waiting. Now I don't feel so bad.

Don

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top