Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 8:35:18 PM EDT
I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could order a QUALITY long eye relief scope, rings, and scout mount for the k31.  I saw scopemounts.com, however I would prefer an alternate source other than them.. Reason being is that their ordering process is the ancient type with the stupid order forms that is a hassle.  The Add to Cart and then checkout sites are much easier and more conveniant.  However if no one has any ideas for me, then I will order from them.  

I would prefer all 3 of these items to be from the same source if possible, so I do not have to pay seperate shipping charges for each of them and also receiving each part on different days.. But beggers can't be choosers, so show me any sources you have... Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:05:23 AM EDT
[#1]
i opted for a scopemounts.com mount for my m39. i just installed it last night and seems to be a quality/sturdy piece. i went through brownells for it and paid only $51, my only other option was darrells mount but it was $65 and did not come with the rings which would have costed me another $20 or so.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
heres the darrell's mount, but you still need to buy rings

http://p102.ezboard.com/fparallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforumsfrm85.showMessage?topicID=133.topic
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got several Darrell's mounts and they all work well for me.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

Quoted:
heres the darrell's mount, but you still need to buy rings

http://p102.ezboard.com/fparallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforumsfrm85.showMessage?topicID=133.topic

The one on my M39 is superb, so I'd stay with him for the K31 too.

Pistol scopes have inherentl;y less fov due to the fwd position. I have a 4x, but if starting over would get no more than 2.5x or a variable so I can find the darn target before getting up on it. Note the unit's length so the scope does not block ammo loading.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've got several Darrell's mounts and they all work well for me.

Dennis Jenkins

Me too. I have one of Darrell's scout rigs with Leupold M8 IER in 2.5X. It's just right for me. Eye relief is perfect and a good field of view.

YMMV,

X
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top