Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 4:27:13 PM EDT
$400, sound like a good price for a rearsenaled gun? Like new matching numbers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
That's an excellent price for an ORIGINAL 91/30 sniper.

Slightly below average price for a sniper repro or a refurbed ex-sniper.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats the deal with all the 91/30 "snipers" that are out now? Are they originals, or did they just add the bolt and scope? The numbers match. Do they turn down the original bolt and add a scope or renumber an existing turned down bolt. I hate paying that kinda money for a 91/30 with just a bolt swap and scope.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:50:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Snipers have special marks on them to denote their status (originals)
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Any help with the markings? It should be 43 marked maybe 44.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Lots of reproduction m91/30 PU and PE snipers are coming on to the market at the moment. I'd treat any that you find with suspision especially at that price. From what I can gather there is a optics factory in the Ukraine that has restarted production of SVT-40 PU scopes and PE scopes and putting them on re-furbished standard SVT-40s and mosin nagants.

Over here in New Zealand several m91/30 PE sniper reproductions were imported along with a couple of the SVT-40 sniper reproductions as well.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:37:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lots of reproduction m91/30 PU and PE snipers are coming on to the market at the moment. I'd treat any that you find with suspision especially at that price. From what I can gather there is a optics factory in the Ukraine that has restarted production of SVT-40 PU scopes and PE scopes and putting them on re-furbished standard SVT-40s and mosin nagants.

Over here in New Zealand several m91/30 PE sniper reproductions were imported along with a couple of the SVT-40 sniper reproductions as well.

I would love to have a reproduction WWII era sniper scope for the Mosins. I am mainly after shooter guns, and thus am not terribly concerned about having exactly historically correct guns at this point...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:46:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top