Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 6:56:15 PM EDT
So Now what?  I'm looking for a yugo SKS and maybe a pistol.  Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Make lots of copies, sign copies, and fax those signed copies to AIM, SOG, and the like.

Then prepare to have much less money than you did before....
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I won't be the only one wasting my money, Just got not one, but three identical packages of info from ATF.  over $8 each for shipping!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I won't be the only one wasting my money, Just got not one, but three identical packages of info from ATF.  over $8 each for shipping!!

Hey, maybe that's just $16 that won't go toward their APC's, stormtrooper boots, ninja masks, etc. Then again, the way the .gov works, probably not.

I'll agree with the others though, rotsa copies, and a lot less money than before.Odd how the ability to have things come straight to your door changes what and how much  of what you think you need.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
OK this is getting rediculous, just recieved two more info packs in the mail today.  That makes Five total!!!!  What a waste.  ANyone else have this problem?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top