Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 12:43:47 PM EDT
I got the 2005 C&R forms today (I ordered them 2 days ago) and noticed they consolidated everything into 4 sheets per copy.

Do I put my own name down as the certifying person for the citizenship section (was born in the USA!!!)?
Do I put my info into Item 9 where it asks for persons part of a business/organization? I don't see any other location where I can put down my social security #.

I read all the FAQ's and tutorials and just wanted to know if there's anything important that I should quadruple-check?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I just sent in my c&r app. To answer your first question- Yes you are the one certifing that you are an american citizen. As for Item 9 - I do not remember what I put(I have been busy at work). Go to surplusrifle.com and look at their instructions. They give a step by step walk through of the form.

Then once you send it in, it's like waiting for christmas to come.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Then once you send it in, it's like waiting for christmas to come.

I know what you mean! I haven't found any C&R rifles that I'd like other than maybe a Mosin, K-31, and Garand. I'll probably end up getting a Mosin and Garand because of the available ammo (GP11 isn't exactly cheap or readily available from what I could see). I'm more anxious to use the dealer discounts!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:Then once you send it in, it's like waiting for christmas to come.

I been waiting for 5 weeks to get mine. The suspense is killing me
Top Top