Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2004 9:19:47 AM EDT
Anyone still have these for sale?
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Saw something on one of Centerfire System's advertisements for current special deals...  There's a line at the bottom about "Coming Soon:  Turkish Mausers, MAS-36s, and VZ-24s".  I'm placing an order with them later this week.  I was planning on asking about these new arrivals then.

Link Posted: 8/15/2004 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I havent seen them in awhile.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I talked to Lois at Centerfire Systems yesterday. They have the VZ24s in and priced now. The Turks that came in are still in the warehouse, and they haven't been able to look at them or price them yet. Lois said they should be ready for sale next week.
Jim
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Allan's Armory allans-armory.com/aa.asp has some, and he has a special going. Buy 2 and shipping on the second rifle is free. I've bought several Swiss K31 rifles from him and he was real good to do business with. Prompt shipping and no hassles. His evaluation of the firearms he sells is good, and on the conservative side.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#5]
J&G has a couple of thousand of them.

http://catalog.jgsales.com/?itemnumber=15-435
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, you just cost me money..
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I just got off the phone with Lois at Centerfire, very nice lady.  All of this stuff came from a huge estate sale.  Sounds like the guy bought this stuff and never touched it.  The Turk Mausers are covered in gunk, including bird crap.  She said some had surface rust that cleaned up nicely with steel wool.  The barrels had rifling, but they couldn't tell how much because they weren't really cleaning them.  $49.97 ea.  The VZ's came from the same place, in much the same condition.  $59 ea, free shipping if you order two or more.  Sounds like they also acquired some ammo, .303 and .308.  She said more stuff will be coming in and people on the e-mail list will be notified.  Doesn't sound like this stuff is going to hit the website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top