Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2004 5:34:14 AM EDT
I see that AIM has these backordered.  Does anyone else have them in stock right now?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered one from Allan's Armory. He lists his rifles with individual descriptions of each piece. I liked that. Seems better than "luck of the draw". Especially if a supplier only has a few left, it would seem that even "hand picked" would only be from the dregs. I'll let you know and post a pic when I get it.

BTW, 7.5 Swiss ammo seems very hard to find. I ordered some brass and a set of dies from Graf Bros.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I see that AIM has these backordered.  Does anyone else have them in stock right now?

I have an extra one that I got from Allan's Armory a few months ago. Where in CA are you? I'm not far from Sacramento.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a really nice one from SOG a couple of weeks ago.  I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but it looks really nice.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:24:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in SoCal.  Do you have pics?  Price?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm in SoCal.  Do you have pics?  Price?

Thanks!

I'll take some pics and tomorrow when I get home from work. Have a email addy I can send them to?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#6]
SOG is out of stock for a few weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top