Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2021 6:13:30 PM EDT
Pulled some bayonets and some rifles out for a wipe down figure I'd share the bayonets.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Ever since I started seriously collecting milsurps they don't feel complete without getting at least a reproduction bayonet. Not to mention the shocked looks on peoples faces when I tell them that "technically" my 100+ year old gun is a "assault weapon" because of the bayonet mount. Currently looking for a Seitengewehr 98 the big 20 inch "Butcher's Blade" bayonet for my new Gewher 98.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ever since I started seriously collecting milsurps they don't feel complete without getting at least a reproduction bayonet. Not to mention the shocked looks on peoples faces when I tell them that "technically" my 100+ year old gun is a "assault weapon" because of the bayonet mount. Currently looking for a Seitengewehr 98 the big 20 inch "Butcher's Blade" bayonet for my new Gewher 98.
View Quote

If it takes a bayonet it gets one as well as a sling and frog.
I've paid more for some of the bayonets than the rifles.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If it takes a bayonet it gets one as well as a sling and frog.
I've paid more for some of the bayonets than the rifles.
View Quote

I can imagine, with bayonets you aren't just dealing with the US collectors market but the wider world market since even in anti-gun countries they usually allow people to collect the bayonet at least. That's why I'm am a bit more willing to accept a good reproduction blade instead of absolutely getting authentic blades, I could bankrupt a small country trying to chase those.
Top Top