Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2014 2:16:33 PM EDT
I stopped by Tech-Sights website to see if they have any Black Friday (ok, I will admit it...I am a cheap bastard) and saw they had a new set of sights that mount to the 10/22 rail: http://www.tech-sights.com/rugerrail.htm

The pic shows the sight mounted with a RDS. I am near the age where my eyesight might not be as good as it once was (ok, I will admit it...I am an old bastard too), so I might want to mount a scope. Has anybody tried this sight? Is there enough space to mount a scope with the sight and not just a RDS? I am thinking, that I might be able to mount a longer rail, but I would have to find a scope with some very generous eye relief and even then I would probably have to tinker around with it. Just curious...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Before spouting any opinions, I must ask - what do you want to achieve with this setup?

Most telescopic scopes mount higher than the low-profile red dots cited as co-witness options by TS in their ad. So you won't get co-witnessing, which means that with the scope mounted the sights will be useless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top