Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 11:05:59 AM EDT
I shoot in a Ruger Rimfire match a few weeks back in the open division.  Next time I would like to enter both limited and open.  First thought was to go out and buy a 10-22 and with a few minor tweeks it would be GTG.

However I happen to have a TC Arms Classic purchased in 2005 that's in really good condition.  Got the gun, never really like the 5 round mags stuck in back of safe you get the ideal.  In fact was thinking of trading the thing off.  Gun has decent  trigger and fairly good sights, all that's needed in 6 or 7 ten(10) round mags, which btw are hard to find and run around $35 each.

I've shoot the gun, but never really pushed it any.  Before I go out and drop some big bucks on 10 round rimfire mags can anyone tell me if the TC will operate reliably if you are running it like a raped ape???
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:37:11 AM EDT
[#1]
the bolt hold open on mine didn't work very long.  :(  but boy is that thing accurate.  :)
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#2]
The Classic is a gun you want to like, but I'm just not sure it will make a good steel challenge rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top