Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2011 1:25:51 PM EDT
So I have a Trijicon Reflex RX30-23 left over from a cancelled AR build, and I want another weapon to mount it on. I dont own any .22s, and that seems like a logical choice for it but I do NOT want an AR15 styled .22. I am trying to decide what type would suit it best, while still being low cost. My requirements in order of importance are: semi-auto––inexpensive––maintains proper stock height for using optic––lightweight and compact
I have been considering a 10/22 with some sort of low optic rail and stock with usable stock height, GSG-5 with retractable stock and low optic mount, and 10/22 with marauder G36 kit. Do yall have Any other suggestions for me?
Pictures of examples would be great.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#1]
What about a SIG 522?  They are sweet shooting little .22 rifles as well!  However, you can't go wrong with a 10/22 either!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What about a SIG 522?  They are sweet shooting little .22 rifles as well!  However, you can't go wrong with a 10/22 either!

I didn't even think of those. They are neat but so far I do like the GSG-5 a bit better, mainly because of its compactness.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Gsg5 with a mfi lopro rail gets my vote
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#5]
^^ details on that receiver please? The wooden one is very interesting.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
^^ details on that receiver please? The wooden one is very interesting.

Check out NoDak Spud.
http://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-22.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top