Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 9:51:02 AM EDT
Ok working on a matlin golden 50, auto .22, fixed one problem but now it wont eject rounds, I cant for the life of me figure out the problem. Any help would be greatly appreaciated or send me to a site that has god pix and exploded views so I may figure it out. For the record the ejectors are there and operable and hold the shell but something isnt quite right.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The parts that hold the case are extractors, not ejectors.

Check the ejector.  Make sure it's present, not bent or broken and is contacting the case.
Make sure extractors and the area around and under them is clean, and that they have enough spring tension to actually hold the case while the ejector pushes it out.
If the extractors are weak or fouled, when the ejector contacts the case, the case can slip out of the extractors and fail to eject.

Here's the only exploded views that seems to be available.  Not much help:

http://www.stevespages.com/ipb-marlin-50.html

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Products.aspx?catid=11758
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I know they are extracors, however Im trying to find out what ejects the shell I see nothing that can come in contact with it to eject it. I went to marlins web site to owners manuel and looked at their exploded veiw but couldnt quite figure out what is suppose to eject the shell. the extractors are fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top