Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 5:27:58 PM EDT
Guys, I'm desperate!  If anyone has replaced their factory stock with an aftermarket, please check out my posting in the EE

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=130&t=316350

Mine is toast and I'm looking for a replacement factory stock.  If you've got one sitting in your used parts bin and can part with it, let me know.

Thanks,

Dave
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheaper Than Dirt is advertising G3 stock sets CHEAP, like $11 or something. RA is supposed to be coming out with an adapter bracket that lets you bolt these onto the R22. That's the way I'm going.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cheaper Than Dirt is advertising G3 stock sets CHEAP, like $11 or something. RA is supposed to be coming out with an adapter bracket that lets you bolt these onto the R22. That's the way I'm going.

Interesting, I have not seen this adapter on the Rhineland site, is this confirmed before we go and order these stocks?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:20:19 AM EDT
[#3]
All spare parts are inbound to Canuck land.

On the G3 adapter, those are indeed on the way.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?dept_id=123707&sku=MGR-281&imgid=&mscssid=1X3G9N88JSSG8PN3MQQVV7GJCVJB7478
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top