Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 6:19:18 AM EDT
www.tacticalinc.com/mag/magti25.html

RUGER 10/22 MACHINED ALUMINUM 25 RD MAG
This could be the last 10/22 mag that you ever have to buy. If you're tired of plastic mags that break, jam, melt, wear out and that you can't clean, this is the mag you've been waiting for! The body is 100% MACHINED SOLID AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM. Start with 3 pounds of aircraft aluminum, then CNC mill for one hour per mag to finish up with a two piece all aluminum mag body with replacable STEEL feedlips, spring and follower. A tough exterior liquid ceramic finish compliments the solid aluminum construction. Three stainless steel cap screws make it easy to disassemble for cleaning so you're ready for reliable feeding EVERYTIME! It works equally well for full auto or semi auto. This is a COMPLETE MAG (not just mag housings) that is ready to put in your gun and start shooting. Stop wasting your money on plastic mags. Order this mag on line now!  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:23:24 AM EDT
[#1]
 $64.99

Ouch, 3 mags and you have another 10/22.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:48:36 AM EDT
[#2]
how many plastic mags have you gone threw at 18$ to 30$ a piece..
1 mag that lasts for ever and you can clean out when it gets gummy would be worth it..
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:55:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
how many plastic mags have you gone threw at 18$ to 30$ a piece..
1 mag that lastes for ever and you can clean out when it get gummy would be worth it..

well, personally none LOL.
my 2 BX-1 mags have never given me a problem, 25 rounds would be nice, but I just can't see that kind of $$ for em.

I wasn't trying to trash the mag.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
i too prefer box mags over any type of hi-cap but the tac.innov. mags look real nice and if i were to get on that would be it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top