Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 3:23:40 PM EDT
So, I got a 597 for my b/d a few years ago... I was looking at the pics of all the 10/22 mods and was getting a little jelious :P.

Anybody know if theres any mods for a 597? And do they make 30 round clips for them?

Anyweb sites I can look for that stuff?

Im wishing now my Dad woulda got me a 10/22 so I could add some stuff to it (hopefully theres stuff for remingtons).

Thanks. hug.gif
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure about the mags, but Volquartsen does make some trick barrels and other stuff for the 597.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember hearing remington say they weren't going to make any larger magazines for them. I haven't heard about anyone else making any yet either.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, it holds a group the size of silver dollar or so at 100 yards with normal setup, was mostly hoping for some cool stocks. Might order a barrel later though.hug.gif

Anybody think its worth putting a bipod on it? If so what brands would be pretty cheap yet still good. (hopefully under 40$).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top