Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 9:16:41 PM EDT
I picked one up today it seems to be a very nice gun fit and finish wise. I only had a chance to dump about 10 rounds through it though.

Anyone else own a Henry lever action? Whats you opinion of it?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#1]
What model did you get? How does it shoot?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:32:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have two Henry's.  I have a Golden Boy 22mag and a Big Boy 44mag.  They have the smoothest action of any lever I have looked at.  The fit and finish are excellent.  I love the brass receivers and butt plates.  The octagonal barrel also adds to the look.  They remind me of the old Henry's from back in the day.  I have yet to fire either of them as I had intentions of buying them as collectors items.  I don't know they will ever make that category but they are sure nice to look at.  Eye candy!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:28:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What model did you get? How does it shoot?

I picked up the h001. I have only shot it twice both times i was hitting very far to the right. I think it will be accurate once i take care of that.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
What's up feller's? I bought a henry 22 awhile back and really enjoy it. It is really pretty accurate and is very fun to shoot. One of the funnest things  I like to do is get some of that Aguila ammo that is powered only by the primer. It isn't very accurate past 15 yrds but it's still fun. Take care . Coondog
Top Top