Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 9:16:41 PM EDT
I picked one up today it seems to be a very nice gun fit and finish wise. I only had a chance to dump about 10 rounds through it though.

Anyone else own a Henry lever action? Whats you opinion of it?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#1]
What model did you get? How does it shoot?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:32:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have two Henry's.  I have a Golden Boy 22mag and a Big Boy 44mag.  They have the smoothest action of any lever I have looked at.  The fit and finish are excellent.  I love the brass receivers and butt plates.  The octagonal barrel also adds to the look.  They remind me of the old Henry's from back in the day.  I have yet to fire either of them as I had intentions of buying them as collectors items.  I don't know they will ever make that category but they are sure nice to look at.  Eye candy!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:28:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What model did you get? How does it shoot?

I picked up the h001. I have only shot it twice both times i was hitting very far to the right. I think it will be accurate once i take care of that.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
What's up feller's? I bought a henry 22 awhile back and really enjoy it. It is really pretty accurate and is very fun to shoot. One of the funnest things  I like to do is get some of that Aguila ammo that is powered only by the primer. It isn't very accurate past 15 yrds but it's still fun. Take care . Coondog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top