Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2003 4:09:26 PM EDT
I have the black synthetic stock on my 10/22. I have never liked it. I am looking for a new lightweight, inexpensive stock to replace it. I am not looking to customize the rifle any further- just get a different feel. I have seen the ATI Fiberforce Dragunov style stock and am interested in that. Anyone have it? How do you like it?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Stay away from the ATI stock! serious POS.
Choate Machine Tool makes far superior sythetic stocks, a Dragunov style and a pistol grip style.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:21:13 AM EDT
[#2]
agreed with Notack

anyone got a used n scratch (but not cracked)1022 stock that they want to get rid of for very cheap ?
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 7:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a "MINT" one, took it off as soon as I got it (the gun), a nice wood one that comes on the 10/22, not the laminated wood one, its well worth 25.00 IMO, If you want it let me know, we can probally work something out.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
im looking for a beater stock to sand and maybe reshape, then camo it out.
so dont want to use a nice stock for that, which is what i got on the gun right now.

ill be searching the up coming gun shows for one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top