Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2022 9:33:39 AM EDT
Prices seems to be all over the place with what Im assuming are cheap chinese ones that say they are rated to US made helmets for $1000+

Any sources for decent priced IIIA+ helmets with mounts?
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#1]
You can usually get an Avon f90 high cut for around $600-$700
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Own one of these which I'd reach for before my Gentex. Well priced and comfortable

Shellback Tactical
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 11:06:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Own one of these which I'd reach for before my Gentex. Well priced and comfortable

Shellback Tactical
View Quote

Mostly speculation on my part but looking at the part numbers on Shellback’s website I suspect those are ArmorSource 501s made for Shellback and would be good to go.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 5:02:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Galvion Viper A3 Highcut with Deluxe Modernization Kit (with rails, shroud, and premium cover) and MSS suspension. Call and get a quote for a couple for an agency purchase for your first responder buddies. It is less expensive than just your personal first responder discount. Several hundred less than Ops Core superhigh cut with OCC dial but weighs about 3 pounds vs 2 pounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top