Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2021 5:43:16 PM EDT
Both these items arrive tomorrow. I also have the OPS Core AMP rail kit and AXL RAC for the peltors. Helmet isn’t high cut, will the Peltors  fit with this helmet?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the same exact combo, but running my Comtac III with the 3M ARC mount. They fit pretty good on me, but gonna repeat what I tell everyone that it all depends on head shape and size. I have a egg shaped head.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have the same exact combo, but running my Comtac III with the 3M ARC mount. They fit pretty good on me, but gonna repeat what I tell everyone that it all depends on head shape and size. I have a egg shaped head.
View Quote
+1. Unfortunately, you won't know until you try it. I've got the ballistic version of your bump helmet, OP, and I run IIIs on ARC rails. Works for me just fine, but super high cut is preferable for most people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top