Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 9:25:45 AM EDT
Subject line says it all. Thought maybe some of you would like to know. No affiliation with the site other than having ordered from them in the past.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Does sizing of the carrier relate to the size of the plates being used?  What size carrier should I order for Hesco L210 plates in size 10x12?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does sizing of the carrier relate to the size of the plates being used?  What size carrier should I order for Hesco L210 plates in size 10x12?
View Quote

The L210’s will fit in a medium JPC, but they are such a thin plate that there will be a some play depending on the way the plates are cut. IIRC it was shooters cut L210’s that I tried out. If you used any sort of a trama pad on the inside of the L210 it would probably help the fit a little bit. And make it more comfortable to wear. The L210’s have some hard corners on them that are not the most comfortable to wear compared to other plates that are a bit softer, for example the RMA 1092.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone have any coupon codes for them?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

"In Stock", should be incentive enough.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think they do coupon codes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

$250 for a Crye JPC 2.0 in January 2021 is going to be a price we will envy in the coming months.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]
OOS.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:28:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered one. When I get the ship conformation I will cancel my pre-order at evike. Was a little more but in stock so worth the extra cost.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone with a BFG Plateminus V2 own a JPC 2.0 as well?

Considering trying one out, but curious on how much of an upgrade it'll be.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The L210’s will fit in a medium JPC, but they are such a thin plate that there will be a some play depending on the way the plates are cut. IIRC it was shooters cut L210’s that I tried out. If you used any sort of a trama pad on the inside of the L210 it would probably help the fit a little bit. And make it more comfortable to wear. The L210’s have some hard corners on them that are not the most comfortable to wear compared to other plates that are a bit softer, for example the RMA 1092.
View Quote

Cut a few 1 inch wide strips off your woman's yoga mat and put in bottom of plate bag before you velcro it up, the plates will ride perfect.
Did that on my medium JPC with L210s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top