Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 2:49:13 PM EDT
Am I correct in my understanding that putting tubes on a JPC2.0 is something that must be sewn in?  If so, where can I send it to have that done?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I'm definitely going to look into this in the near future. I'd have to study those directions pretty good before I cut anything but, it looks doable.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm definitely going to look into this in the near future. I'd have to study those directions pretty good before I cut anything but, it looks doable.
View Quote
It's easy. Take your time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for that link.  I went to order and like everything else, it's out of stock
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a set the MOS one's for my JPC 2.0.  I like them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have a set the MOS one's for my JPC 2.0.  I like them.
View Quote

From the link  I put some coyote in my cart and it let's me.

Live inventory for that place?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#9]

I have these and they are great. Havent had any issues with them at all. Just take your time cutting the seams. I suggest picking up a seam ripper which makes it much easier.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Used this for my SKD PIG Carrier, no complaints.  Not sure if it’s what you’re looking for:

https://shop.blazedefensesystems.com/shop/ols/products/bds-qr-tube-attachment-kit?olsFocus=false
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I’ve got an A&A seacu cummerbund for my jpc with elastic mag pouches and tubes sewn in. Quality is very good.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I believe MOS cummerbunds are made to order.

I ordered mine mid November and had it 12 days later.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I just started looking at options for my JPC 2.0 last night. Do some have advantages over others? They all look very similar. Any reason I should modify the Crye cummberbund over replacing it?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just started looking at options for my JPC 2.0 last night. Do some have advantages over others? They all look very similar. Any reason I should modify the Crye cummberbund over replacing it?
View Quote

Price primarily.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I just ordered the complete, ready-to-install cummerbunds from mostactical.  4 weeks out.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I just ordered the complete, ready-to-install cummerbunds from mostactical.  4 weeks out.

Thanks for the help.
View Quote

You won't regret it. Definitely not the least expensive option, but super high quality. I went the same way.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Surprised Crye does not offer an option for Tubes or an alternative to it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:33:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:41:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I assume they won't offer Tubes because of their patent lawsuit with FirstSpear for laser cut MOLLE, probably soured their relationship. If they offer a buckle I'm sure it will be their own in-house design.

As for tubes grafted onto the cummerbund or one from the ground up, I prefer not to get on Crye's radar in terms of litigation as they have a patent on their cummerbund design. Not sure how MOS constructs their cummerbunds but if it is anything close to the patent they are potentially opening themselves up for a lawsuit. It is the reason why Spiritus designed their cummerbund without the vertical stiffeners to keep the three bands together. I also think the materials used on the Crye cummerbund is probably superior to some of the ones I've seen on the market.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surprised Crye does not offer an option for Tubes or an alternative to it.

I assume they won't offer Tubes because of their patent lawsuit with FirstSpear for laser cut MOLLE, probably soured their relationship. If they offer a buckle I'm sure it will be their own in-house design.

As for tubes grafted onto the cummerbund or one from the ground up, I prefer not to get on Crye's radar in terms of litigation as they have a patent on their cummerbund design. Not sure how MOS constructs their cummerbunds but if it is anything close to the patent they are potentially opening themselves up for a lawsuit. It is the reason why Spiritus designed their cummerbund without the vertical stiffeners to keep the three bands together. I also think the materials used on the Crye cummerbund is probably superior to some of the ones I've seen on the market.

Thank you for explaining.  When will these be back in stock?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:08:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:14:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It has been delayed from December so hopefully end of this month. Still haven't heard back from FirstSpear about the Tubes buckles so I'll give them another ping tomorrow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for explaining.  When will these be back in stock?

It has been delayed from December so hopefully end of this month. Still haven't heard back from FirstSpear about the Tubes buckles so I'll give them another ping tomorrow.

I appreciate it.  It'd be nice if you all added an email notification feature for out of stock items on your website.  I know everything costs; just sayin'.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top