BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2015 11:11:00 PM EDT
Anyone know what the measurements of the eagle yote pack is please
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#1]
It's small. Really.
Think of two 3l bladders placed on top of one another - that's as big as the main compartment is.

Got the email from OPtactical too, eh? Its a sought after pack, sure, but there are similar-performing packs from other manufacturers in the size range that don't demand scalpers prices
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:04:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to figure out how the yote compares in size to the tyr tactical assaulters pack
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#3]
The Yote is REALLY nice for what it is; A camelbak holder with room for your helmet and NVG's, plus space for either a stowed PVS14, or a couple of mags, or a radio, or your shooting glasses & case, and then another little pouch for some cliff bars, jerky, etc.

The mesh is pretty easy to trash, and the MOLLE make using it as a backpack very uncomfortable unless you're wearing body armor; it's much better when MOLLE mounted.

If I had an institution paying the bill I would put them on my kit and replace them when the mesh tore through, but I don't.

The mayflower and Tyr tactical assaulters panels are all very nice.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I can measure mine up tonight if you have any specific dimensions you are looking for. If you have the bladder full you can't fit much into the main pocket. I don't find it uncomfortable at all really. I would much prefer PALS on each side instead of the small pouches, there are small pockets behind each pouch though which is nice.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I own the Eagle Yote and it is extremely small.  I actually was surprised at how small the pack was.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#6]
AWS makes a version of the Yote, except with MOLLE on the side instead of the pockets. If they had this before I got the Yote, I would have picked this immediately!

http://awsin.com/proddetail.asp?prod=50657
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top