Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 1:06:28 PM EDT
Light, compact, and holds 8 mags (of various dimensions), plus 2 more mags in kangaroo pouch, Plus whatever molle pouches you want to add to front of removable cummerbund.

Cost is $700+/-  with the IIIa soft armor.

I hope no ones computer exploded after opening all of these.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting concept combining a plate carrier and chest rig in this manner.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
really no... its an armor platform that uses a proprietary armor cut.  the carrier method is really no different that IOTV or RBAV / BALCS carrier

the softarmor and thus the carrier platform is cut and tapered to a more conformal profile that what was previously available through BALCS outervests

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:11:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got my Ar500 plates in today. I'll see how they fit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
i got really excited when i saw this, then i remembered its a proprietary cut. still on the hunt for the perfect low vis balcs carrier.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i got really excited when i saw this, then i remembered its a proprietary cut. still on the hunt for the perfect low vis balcs carrier.
View Quote

What are you looking to do with it?  Wear it under clothes, with plates?  

This carrier doesnt say "low vis" to me as if you are wearing an OD green carrier on top of your clothes, theres nothing low vis about it.  I wore the TAG havoc (i think thats what its called) when working down range and now am experimenting with this  BALCS low pro
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This carrier doesnt say "low vis" to me as if you are wearing an OD green carrier on top of your clothes, theres nothing low vis about it.  I wore the TAG havoc (i think thats what its called) when working down range and now am experimenting with this  BALCS low pro
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant low pro for under my RRV. Same diff.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So why wouldnt either of these work for that application?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because I've tried the havoc and didn't like the fit, and the safarilands I haven't found in my size. The LVAC have too much bulk I thought. The FS sleeper is 400 bucks, and I can't find the paca in anything but tan. I really want the BAE but can't find it anywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top