Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2013 3:32:53 PM EDT
I have a 32" Waist, and I'm trying to figure out what size belt I need. I keep reading various threads saying go a size bigger, yet HSGI reccomends a different size. I just want to make sure I get the correct size the first time. Wearing it over trousers would make the size needed a little better I believe.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 31 waist and a medium is perfect on me, adjusts to fit over winter jackets but can also run tight over low profile arcteryx pants. small is way too small and I didnt try a large but I would predict it would be way too big.

Link Posted: 7/21/2013 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What size belt do you use with yours?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I wear 36" pants and bought a 38" belt (large).
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 4:58:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have a 32" Waist, and I'm trying to figure out what size belt I need. I keep reading various threads saying go a size bigger, yet HSGI reccomends a different size. I just want to make sure I get the correct size the first time. Wearing it over trousers would make the size needed a little better I believe.
View Quote

I just went through this problem with them. I called and asked and it was wrong the first time.

I am also a 32" waist. I am running the medium Suregrip belt and a large cobra belt. It fits ok. I can post pictures later if you'd like.

I had originally ordered the small Suregrip belt at the advice of the woman on the phone and it was too small.

ETA: This is the SMALL Suregrip belt.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just went through this problem with them. I called and asked and it was wrong the first time.

I am also a 32" waist. I am running the medium Suregrip belt and a large cobra belt. It fits ok. I can post pictures later if you'd like.

I had originally ordered the small Suregrip belt at the advice of the woman on the phone and it was too small.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a 32" waist and almost bought the small belt. Thanks! Saved me the headache.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Follow HSGI's directions. I have a 35" waist and use the large belt. The tips touch under the duty belt buckle, but that's fine and allows room for heavier garments.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm a 32" waist and almost bought the small belt. Thanks! Saved me the headache.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem. Just so you know, at least on me the 35" medium belt doesn't overlap in the front for me. I still have about a 3 or 4 inch gap but I'm ok with that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the HSGI suregrip padded belt. 28-29" waist.

I bought a medium and there was too much overlap. Switched to small and if fits like a glove.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Medium HSGI belt and medium duty belt it is. Thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a 34" waist and Medium was too small, but I was borderline between med and large. Here is my archived thread with pics etc.  Large would be too big if you are a 32", waist.  Medium should be good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top