Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2011 11:35:47 AM EDT
I was searching around for an iotv rack and found one on their site. Anyone heard anything about them?
Here's the vest

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Dave is a great guy. He has good feedback on his gear as well. Small custom shop out of Kentucky. I know him personally and he is good people.

He seems very meticulous and detail oriented about his gear he produces.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 1:07:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen a bunch of photos of stuff that he had custom made for people over on the EDC Forums too...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, he comes into my business (tractor dealer) here in good ole Possum Trot, KY.  I can't say I know him real well, but I always enjoy shooting the bull with him.

I can't vouch for his gear as I've only seen the few pieces he's brought in and shown me (all were as professional as any you'll find), but from what little I've time I've spent with him, he seems 100% trustworthy.

ETA:  and he's a veteran!  
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Dave is good to go, he makes quality stuff.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one of Dave's packs and it is top notch.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Good to hear guys! Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I have one of Dave's packs and it is top notch.

Out of curiosity, what pack do you have? Care to do a short AAR?

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#8]
PM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top